
Just wanted to say thank you to the lovely Anne-Christine of Le Divan Fumoir Bohemien for posting my dress on her delightful blog. I puffed out my chest with pride when I saw it, because Le Divan was one of the very first blogs that I truly fell for about four years ago. I had just started my studies in costume while I was living in Rome, and our school had such a tiny library that blogland was a dream come true! I trawled through all the archives and found so many wonderful images and stories to play with, and many have inspired my moodboards and ideas. In fact, several of the textiles posts made their way into the costume that has been posted, including the heart-breakingly beautiful works of Rosalind Wyatt. So not only a big thank you for posting my humble dress, but also for having unwittingly inspired me all these years. Un bisou!
No comments:
Post a Comment