Thursday, 28 May 2009

blog of the month



There are many, many takes on Nordic white interiors, but I think the bathroom above shows how it can really be done well. Normally being one who likes a proper bit of bold colour and pattern, I do think a pale bathroom can be riddiculously peaceful. I love the bedroom below too, as it demonstrates beautifully how to incorporate a panel of wallpaper without dominating the room. The green really helps balance it out, and it makes expensive wallpaper a heck of a lot more affordable!


Yes I'm going all interiors on you again... but i needed another injection of inspiration as I tackled the guest room today and the discovery of the blog Sanctuary hit the spot - a scrapbook of interiors and creative inspirations with a strong Nordic theme. It's my Blog of the Month! Da ra ra da ra da ra! Pow! (That's my game show music kicking in).


That's pretty much a studio apartment...


It was so pretty, I couldn't leave it out! Doesn't it make you want to pull out a paintbrush?

Images via Living Etc. & Santuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment