Tuesday, 16 June 2009

clarendon cross*



Last week I spent a day exploring and browsing my relatively still new neighbourhood, and found my way to Clarendon Cross - the sweet yet rather chic heart of Notting Hill. Though pricy, The Cross - a well established boutique - was delightful. I loved their Mexcian theme and especially fell in love with these super soft wool colour-saturated cushions (below)!

My own images of The Cross

I then popped across the road to Sumerill & Bishop - a French kitchen shop full of luxurious goodies like fresh table linens, cotton-lined woven baskets and horn salad spoons.


Lastly, I was lured across the street by a sweet little terrier to Myriad - an eclectic, eccentric interior design shop selling a medley of french antiques with genuinely, fabulously odd finds without categories - such as a chair beaten into shape from an old red car bonnet. It was here that I found my new 50s sofa. It's well worth a visit if you're ever in West London. Thank you Clarendon Cross!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for the recent visit to my blog. I finally had a chance to visit yours and I must say that I find it delightful! I've left a window open with your blog up and will have a more thorough look about later tonight. It WOULD appear that we are kindred spirits and I hope that you don't mind, but I have added your link to my blog. I plan to return often!

    ReplyDelete