Friday, 5 June 2009

*pure breds*



Just been craving a bit of a kitchen overhaul + read the latest issue of World of Interiors. Dangerous combination, for as you can see these hand-joined, hand-carved, solid wood pedigree English aristo-kitchens are all you could want from a clean, country hearth. However I must say that the green cupboard with yellow ceramics below is a welcome injection of colour. I love grey as much as the next person, but come on! Anyway, hope you get a kick from them too...


Kitchens by Plain English

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie, it's Charlotte, Sophie forwarded me your blog, I love it! I thought for a while i might have a blog and then thought again, time etc, and i don't need to really because yours satisfies my need, I always love and am usually familiar with your chosen pictures, inspirational, I agree the pages of World of Interiors can be a dangerous place to roam, almost masachistic in the wrong frame of mind.
    I loved your pictures of your Bluebeard performance/installation,really inspiring. And the lady's house with the ships and lace, heavenly!
    Hope to see you soon, maybe when your next in Devon
    Keep following the rainbow in your heart!
    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, thank you so much for looking me up. I've always loved your creations and i'm secretly still holding out for your blog... I wasn't all that sure about starting one, but it becomes quite addictive when you keep finding beautiful things. At the very least, it's a way to organize them! It would be lovely to see you soon, i hope you never stop making x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete