Saturday, 27 February 2010

{circus} perusal



Yes, i'm rather immersed in all things CIRCUS. It's for research, ok? But i'll admit that I was not browsing on Anthropologie for work, but instead happened to be indulging in a somewhat materialistic perusal. I'm currently looking at super technicolor 50s productions *such as below* and it's rather lovely to see the faded, knackered state the leftovers are in today. I think the layer of dust and sun faded canvas adds a layer of magic. Like attic dust. Now if only my attic contained such treasures... maybe if I buy a nice Anthropologie dress this summer, my descendants will have a nice little trunk to discover in their attic, no?


Maybe this one? I do love a good green and a flattering pattern. And I'll wrap it up in that lace throw for the trunk. For the kids. Honest.


And here's the trunk. Done and dusted.


Aw.

No comments:

Post a Comment